Best Police Scanner 2017 – Top Police Scanners Currently in the Market
You have heard that the police scanner is the best thing to have – however, you are new to scanners or may be thinking of buying one as a gift, and sure what to buy. Here we have selected the best police scanner to buy in 2017 making your life a little bit easier when the time comes to choose.
What are police scanners ?
The scanners a radio receiver to tune to radio frequencies used by the police, ambulance, fire and other emergency services. Listening to these services is informative and interesting and provides you with information on how important these people are in your community.
Where to buy police scanners ?
You can buy police scanner from walmart and also from ebay and amazon. for online purchase we recommend amazon for quality product and best prices.
Quick Look at the List of Best Police scanners in 2017.
|Name||Check Out !|
|Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner||Check Price|
|Uniden BC75XLT: Public Safety Scanner||Check Price|
|Uniden HomePatrol-2 Phase-2 Digital Scanner with Pre-Programmed Database||Check Price|
|Uniden Handheld TrunkTracker IV Digital Police Scanner||Check Price|
|Uniden Public Safety Receiver (HOMEPATROL)||Check Price|
This detailed review of police scanners will help you to decide which police scanner to buy.
Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner
The Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner is the first scanner to include the HomePatrol-1’s user-friendliness in a handheld scanner. The scanners available packed with great features from a favorite list, department/site quick keys, temporarily avoid, and system functionality. It has an enhanced memory with Narrowband reception and location-based scanning. It supports preemptive Trunking and multi-site system support. The scanners available with S.A.M.E weather alert and fire tone-out alert with narrow escape RF capture and 4GB memory. It fits comfortably in your hand, has an extra large display with LCD backlit keypad, and covers different frequencies with APCO 25 phase I and phase II.
- The Uniden BCD436HP scanner comes with a favorites list, department/site quick key and temporary avoid
- It provides you with an enhanced memory with Narrowband reception plus location-based scanning
- It has S.A.M.E weather alert and fire tone-out alert
- It comes with Close Call RF capture consisting of 4GB memory
Click here to read Full Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner Review
Uniden Handheld Scanner – Black (BC75XLT)
The Uniden BC75XLT handheld scanner comes preprogrammed with 6 service searches that includes public safety, marine, and railroad. It is compact and fits at ease in your hand with an effortless readable backlit display and lockable keypad. It has a 300 channel memory with Close Call and do not disturb. It uses 2 by AA rechargeable batteries charged while in the scanner. The package includes a USB chargeable cable and flexible antenna. The scanner compliant with FCC regulations as it is Narrowband ready.
- It comes with 6 preprogrammed service searches that includes railroad, marine, and public safety
- The scanner is designed compactly to fit well in your hand with a easy-to-read backlit screen and lockable keypad
- It has a comprehensive memory with included 300 channels, Close Call and do-not-disturb
- It works with rechargeable two by AA batteries
- Batteries are rechargeable while in the scanner
Click here to Read Full Uniden Handheld Scanner – Black (BC75XLT) Review
Uniden HomePatrol II TouchScreen Digital Scanner APCO P25 Phase 1 and 2
The Uniden HomePatrol II is a TouchScreen scanner for digital and analog radio systems. It has a built in alphanumeric frequency database for Canada & USA with free updates included with USB cable. It receives APCO-25 Phase 1 & 2, LTR, EDACS, Trunking and analog systems. By adding your zip code, it allows for reception of your local area instantly. The scanner is battery operated and includes the batteries. The best feature of this scanner is self-programming system, it provides you with and easy to use.
- The Uniden HomePatrol II scanner comes with a touchscreen for analog and digital radio systems
- It has a built in alphanumeric frequency database with included USB cable
- It receives APCO-25 phase 1 and 2, LTR, Trunking, Analog, and EDACS systems
- Easy to use by entering your zip code, it allows for reception of your local area instantly
- It is battery operated and includes batteries
Uniden Handheld TrunkTracker IV Digital Police Scanner (BCD396XT)
The Uniden BCD396XT comes with a multicolor backlit display and memory for 15,000 stations. You can program the scanner with up to 500 Trunked systems or 25,000 channels. It is GPS supported providing you with location-based scanning, crow-flight navigation and location alerts. It comes with Fire Tone-Out alerts while the band scope provides you with a graphic representation of signal activity. The Close Call RF capture tunes in to nearby signals without encoding required. Setting up the scanners easily done via the PC programming and the TrunkTracker IV digital scanning lets you monitor APCO 25, EDACS, LTR systems, and Motorola conventional channel systems. It provides band coverage of 25MHz to 1.3GHz that excludes UHF TV and cellular S.A.M.E weather alert and public safety scanners.
- The Uniden BCD396XT monitors fire, police, weather, ham radio bands and many other signals and transmissions
- It stores up to 25,000 conventional channels, Trunked system frequencies and channels for quick recall
- It has TrunkTracker IV digital scanning to monitor Motorola, EDACS, LTR and APCO systems
- It is GPS compatible and automatically scans and selects nearby agencies
- It comes with Close Call RF capture and tunes to nearby transmissions
Click Here to Read Full Uniden Handheld TrunkTracker IV Digital Police Scanner (BCD396XT) Review
Uniden Public Safety Receiver (HOMEPATROL)
The Uniden HomePatrol-1 is a simple program scanner – enter your zip code and the scanner with easy touch screen does the rest for you. Its programs into open two-way radio signals to provide you with information on public safety, weather, aircraft, and emergencies. The scanners easily mounted in your vehicle with a vehicle mount and you can record broadcasts and play them back when needed on its available 4-gig memory. It comes with software included with easy updates and headset capable. With the quick hold you can lock on any system, channel or department while the on-screen controls let you access features quickly.
- The Uniden HomePatrol-1 scanners easy to use with easily set services
- It comes with a playback and recording feature
- The quick hold function allows for easy tap on channel to lock and hold channels
- Easy to read agency information
- With on-screen controls you can easily access the features you use the most
- Comes with a mounting vehicle bracket to use in your car
- It is headset capable
Click here to Read Full Uniden Public Safety Receiver (HOMEPATROL) Review